Replace Your Lost Teeth with Customized, Natural-looking Partial and Full Dentures
White Sage Dentistry is proud to provide our Salem, Oregon, patients with options to restore their smiles. For patients missing one, several, or all their teeth, dentures are an excellent tooth replacement solution. Dentures not only complete your smile and appearance but also restore your ability to eat and speak better.
Denture options available in our practice
Your teeth don’t just beautify your smile — they allow you to speak better, chew well, and feel confident about yourself. Dr. Shruti Jadeja and the team understand that your teeth are a mixture of appearance and function. With this in mind, we manufacture dentures that mimic your natural teeth as close as possible.
We offer several denture options to resolve a variety of missing teeth situations. Our denture solutions include:
- Complete dentures: If you are missing teeth in one arch or both, full dentures are perfect for the job. Complete dentures consist of natural-looking “artificial teeth” resting on a gum-colored base. Full dentures are held in place with adhesives or suction, but implant-supported dentures are preferable because of their added stability.
- Partial dentures: Most people associate dentures with replacing a full set of teeth. However, dentures are versatile enough to replace one or several missing teeth. A partial denture comprises artificial teeth clasped on the healthy teeth beside the gap.
Dentures have been around for a long time, but today’s restorations aren’t anything close to what your grandmother wore. Modern dentures are natural-looking and custom-designed to stay put when talking, eating, or smiling. We achieve high-quality dentures by using medical-grade materials that are comfortable and long-lasting. To ensure your denture fits snugly, we take your oral impressions to make dental restorations that complement your oral and facial features.
Benefits of dentures
Dentures are an excellent choice for anyone with lost teeth and who wants an affordable option. Some benefits of opting for dentures to overcome your edentulism include:
- Dentures can last up to 15 years with proper care
- High-quality dentures can shave years off your face
- They restore your confidence
- Dentures restore your ability to talk and chew
- Versatile to replace one, several, or all missing teeth
Are you ready to have your smile back after tooth loss? Please get in touch with White Sage Dentistry to establish whether dentures are right for you. Call our office at (503) 877-1626 to book an appointment with Dr. Shruti Jadeja.